What is it about this time of year that has everyone trying to find a partner? And it seems to get worse every year. Or maybe I'm just more aware of it as I've gotten older.
When trying to think of something to write for my portion of the Holiday Blog-Hop, I thought it might be fun to share some of the best, and the worst, of the pickup lines I've been given or overheard in order to make that Christmas connection! Enjoy!
The Six Best Lines:
- Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?
- Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?
- My friend wants to know if you think I'm cute.
- If kissing is the language of love then how about a conversation?
- Are you the reason Santa has a naughty list?
- I may not be the best looking guy here, but looks are only a light switch away.
- Nice legs. When do they open?
- Beautiful dress. But it would look better in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor.
- I'd really like to see how you'd look when I'm naked.
- My name is (***). Remember it. You'll be screaming it later.
- I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
- (said after licking his finger and touching my blouse) Here, let's get you out of these wet clothes. (the 'ick' factor of this cannot be stressed enough!)